Subject: Letter from the ELI Presidency
From: "ELI Secretariat" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2025 19:12:09 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister Pakosta,

Please find attached a letter addressed to you from the President of the 
European Law Institute, Prof Dr Pascal Pichonnaz, and the Vice-Presidents, 
Anne Birgitte Gammeljord and Sir Geoffrey Vos.

Should you have any questions or require any further information, please do 
not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Kind regards
Tomasz Dudek

Tomasz Dudek

Senior Project Officer

European Law Institute

Schottenring 16/175

First Floor, Lifts 3 or 4

1010 Vienna, Austria

P: +43 1 4277 22111

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.europeanlawinstitute.eu/> www.europeanlawinstitute.eu

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/european-law-institute/> 
<https://x.com/EuropeanLawInst> 
<https://www.facebook.com/EuropeanLawInstitute> 
<https://www.europeanlawinstitute.eu/fileadmin/user_upload/p_eli/Newsletter/2024/Flilp_Sep_Oct_2024/>

 <https://app.canapii.com/event/2025-eli-annual-conference>